We selected this post for Freshly Pressed for the same basic reasons we feature any post — it was well written, engaging, and had fresh ideas — but also because the author, Frances Jones, touches upon an important point that every internet user needs to remember: Everything you do online can come back to haunt you. She makes an excellent summation with this single line: Don’t tweet anything you wouldn’t want to see on the front page of the New York Times.
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- A Brand New Editor for the WordPress Mobile Apps July 24, 2017 Aaron Douglas
- You Can Now Schedule Your Social Media Posts from WordPress.com July 13, 2017 artpi
- WordPress.com Teams Up with Rebrand Cities to Bring Local Businesses Online July 12, 2017 Mark Armstrong
- Join Us in the Fight for Net Neutrality July 11, 2017 Paul Sieminski
- WordPress.com Gets a Perfect Score from the EFF for Digital Privacy Rights July 10, 2017 Jenny Zhu
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom