We selected this post for Freshly Pressed for the same basic reasons we feature any post — it was well written, engaging, and had fresh ideas — but also because the author, Frances Jones, touches upon an important point that every internet user needs to remember: Everything you do online can come back to haunt you. She makes an excellent summation with this single line: Don’t tweet anything you wouldn’t want to see on the front page of the New York Times.
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- Welcome Atavist! A Groundbreaking Publishing Platform Joins the WordPress.com Family June 21, 2018 Mark Armstrong
- Bookmark Posts with Save For Later June 21, 2018 Cesar Tardaguila
- Field Notes: WooCommerce Workshop for Women June 19, 2018 Karen Arnold
- New Privacy Features and Updated Policies May 14, 2018 hollyannehogan
- Transfer Your Existing Domain to WordPress.com May 14, 2018 Andrija Vucinic
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom