We selected this post for Freshly Pressed for the same basic reasons we feature any post — it was well written, engaging, and had fresh ideas — but also because the author, Frances Jones, touches upon an important point that every internet user needs to remember: Everything you do online can come back to haunt you. She makes an excellent summation with this single line: Don’t tweet anything you wouldn’t want to see on the front page of the New York Times.
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- Launching: All New Media Picker for Android May 18, 2017 catehstn
- Inclusive Illustrations, By Design May 9, 2017 John Maeda
- The Best of WordPress.com in April April 28, 2017 Margarita Noriega
- Independent Publisher 2 Is Here April 25, 2017 John Maeda
- New Theme: Twenty Seventeen April 13, 2017 Laurel Fulford
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom