We selected this post for Freshly Pressed for the same basic reasons we feature any post — it was well written, engaging, and had fresh ideas — but also because the author, Frances Jones, touches upon an important point that every internet user needs to remember: Everything you do online can come back to haunt you. She makes an excellent summation with this single line: Don’t tweet anything you wouldn’t want to see on the front page of the New York Times.
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- Update Your Avatar on WordPress.com October 12, 2017 Valerie
- A New Media Picker for the iOS WordPress App October 9, 2017 Matt Bumgardner
- New Theme: Radcliffe 2 September 27, 2017 Laurel Fulford
- Upload Once, Blog Anywhere: Photos from Google September 26, 2017 John
- Simpler On-the-Go Publishing: Background Media Uploading for Android August 30, 2017 Alex Forcier
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom