We selected this post for Freshly Pressed for the same basic reasons we feature any post — it was well written, engaging, and had fresh ideas — but also because the author, Frances Jones, touches upon an important point that every internet user needs to remember: Everything you do online can come back to haunt you. She makes an excellent summation with this single line: Don’t tweet anything you wouldn’t want to see on the front page of the New York Times.
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- A New WordPress App Update, Designed for the iPad March 24, 2017 catehstn
- Unlimited Premium Themes Now Included in the Premium Plan March 23, 2017 David A. Kennedy
- Field Notes: CMS Africa Summit March 22, 2017 Job
- New in Reader: Combined Cards March 21, 2017 Derek Powazek
- Save Your Favorite Images and Media on WordPress.com, Anytime March 20, 2017 Kerry Liu
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom