For those of you who have been dreaming of an easier way for your readers to share your posts on Twitter, that day has come. We're pleased to announce that we've added an official Tweet Button as an option for all WordPress.com blogs. How it works: When one of your readers hits the Tweet Button, they will be shown a popup that includes a shortened link to your post. Readers can add in a quick message, and then hit "Tweet" to send the post to thei … Read More
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- Add A Simple Payment Button To Your WordPress.com Premium Or Business Site August 17, 2017 John Maeda
- Better Blogging Through Podcasts: Announcing RadioPublic Embeds August 16, 2017 Michelle Weber
- An Updated Login Coming to the WordPress Mobile Apps August 15, 2017 Eric
- WordPress.com Business Now Supports Plugins and Third-Party Themes August 7, 2017 Mark Armstrong
- A Brand New Editor for the WordPress Mobile Apps July 24, 2017 Aaron Douglas
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom