For those of you who have been dreaming of an easier way for your readers to share your posts on Twitter, that day has come. We're pleased to announce that we've added an official Tweet Button as an option for all WordPress.com blogs. How it works: When one of your readers hits the Tweet Button, they will be shown a popup that includes a shortened link to your post. Readers can add in a quick message, and then hit "Tweet" to send the post to thei … Read More
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- Field Notes: An Event Apart Boston 2016 May 20, 2016 Mel Choyce
- New Theme: Rebalance May 19, 2016 Allan
- Introducing Blogging U. On Demand May 16, 2016 Michelle W.
- Coming Soon: New .Blog Domains for Websites May 12, 2016 Mark Armstrong
- Two New WordPress.com Bloggers on ‘Diving into the Giant Pool of the Blogosphere’ May 11, 2016 Mike Dang
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom