For those of you who have been dreaming of an easier way for your readers to share your posts on Twitter, that day has come. We're pleased to announce that we've added an official Tweet Button as an option for all WordPress.com blogs. How it works: When one of your readers hits the Tweet Button, they will be shown a popup that includes a shortened link to your post. Readers can add in a quick message, and then hit "Tweet" to send the post to thei … Read More
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- Field Notes: Wine Tourism Conference 2015 November 27, 2015 Andrea Badgley
- Welcome to the New WordPress.com and WordPress.com App for Mac November 23, 2015 Michelle W.
- “Don’t be who ISIS wants you to be”: Bloggers on Paris and Beirut November 18, 2015 Michelle W.
- Introducing: Our New, High-Speed Editor November 16, 2015 Kat Hagan
- New Theme: Dyad November 12, 2015 Laurel Fulford
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom