For those of you who have been dreaming of an easier way for your readers to share your posts on Twitter, that day has come. We're pleased to announce that we've added an official Tweet Button as an option for all WordPress.com blogs. How it works: When one of your readers hits the Tweet Button, they will be shown a popup that includes a shortened link to your post. Readers can add in a quick message, and then hit "Tweet" to send the post to thei … Read More
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- Express Yourself with New WordPress Stickers for iOS and iMessage October 14, 2016 Aaron Douglas
- A Faster Mobile Web: WordPress.com Updates for Accelerated Mobile Pages October 6, 2016 Allan
- Registering to Vote in the 2016 US Election Just Got Easier October 5, 2016 Peter Slutsky
- Attract More Visitors to Your Business Site with our Advanced SEO Tools October 3, 2016 Dan
- Community Recap: Automattic’s Worldwide WordPress 5K September 30, 2016 Ben Huberman
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom