For those of you who have been dreaming of an easier way for your readers to share your posts on Twitter, that day has come. We're pleased to announce that we've added an official Tweet Button as an option for all WordPress.com blogs. How it works: When one of your readers hits the Tweet Button, they will be shown a popup that includes a shortened link to your post. Readers can add in a quick message, and then hit "Tweet" to send the post to thei … Read More
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- The Business of Freelancing, Blogging, and Books, According to Author Jennifer Armstrong March 27, 2015 Mark Armstrong
- New Themes: Saga and Satellite March 26, 2015 Caroline Moore
- Press Publish Livestream March 25, 2015 Andrea Middleton
- This April in Blogging U.: The Return of Writing 101! March 23, 2015 Michelle W.
- New Themes: Resonar and Scrawl March 19, 2015 Takashi Irie
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom