For those of you who have been dreaming of an easier way for your readers to share your posts on Twitter, that day has come. We're pleased to announce that we've added an official Tweet Button as an option for all WordPress.com blogs. How it works: When one of your readers hits the Tweet Button, they will be shown a popup that includes a shortened link to your post. Readers can add in a quick message, and then hit "Tweet" to send the post to thei … Read More
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- New WordPress.com for Lightroom Makes Publishing Your Photos Easy January 12, 2017 John
- WordPress.com in 2016: A Year in Review December 16, 2016 marinawoo
- Introducing VR and 360° Content for All WordPress.com Sites December 15, 2016 Toni Schneider
- A Refreshed Reader for 2017 December 14, 2016 Derek Powazek
- New Theme: Ixion December 1, 2016 Caroline Moore
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom