For those of you who have been dreaming of an easier way for your readers to share your posts on Twitter, that day has come. We're pleased to announce that we've added an official Tweet Button as an option for all WordPress.com blogs. How it works: When one of your readers hits the Tweet Button, they will be shown a popup that includes a shortened link to your post. Readers can add in a quick message, and then hit "Tweet" to send the post to thei … Read More
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- New Themes: Alto, Collective, and Worldview April 24, 2014 Michelle Langston
- Building Poetry Communities on WordPress.com April 23, 2014 Ben Huberman
- Early Theme Adopters: Hemingway Rewritten April 23, 2014 Ben Huberman
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 April 22, 2014 Cheri Lucas Rowlands
- Schedule Photos to Post Automatically with Postbot April 22, 2014 John
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom