For those of you who have been dreaming of an easier way for your readers to share your posts on Twitter, that day has come. We're pleased to announce that we've added an official Tweet Button as an option for all WordPress.com blogs. How it works: When one of your readers hits the Tweet Button, they will be shown a popup that includes a shortened link to your post. Readers can add in a quick message, and then hit "Tweet" to send the post to thei … Read More
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- Welcome Atavist! A Groundbreaking Publishing Platform Joins the WordPress.com Family June 21, 2018 Mark Armstrong
- Bookmark Posts with Save For Later June 21, 2018 Cesar Tardaguila
- Field Notes: WooCommerce Workshop for Women June 19, 2018 Karen Arnold
- New Privacy Features and Updated Policies May 14, 2018 hollyannehogan
- Transfer Your Existing Domain to WordPress.com May 14, 2018 Andrija Vucinic
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom