For those of you who have been dreaming of an easier way for your readers to share your posts on Twitter, that day has come. We're pleased to announce that we've added an official Tweet Button as an option for all WordPress.com blogs. How it works: When one of your readers hits the Tweet Button, they will be shown a popup that includes a shortened link to your post. Readers can add in a quick message, and then hit "Tweet" to send the post to thei … Read More
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- Google Fonts: Free Typefaces for Your Site July 31, 2015 Payton Swick
- WordPressers Making a Splash July 29, 2015 Ben Huberman
- August in Blogging U: Blogging 101 July 28, 2015 Michelle W.
- New Themes: Libretto, Lovecraft, and Publication July 23, 2015 sarah semark
- Four Food Blogs to Follow Now July 15, 2015 Krista
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom