For those of you who have been dreaming of an easier way for your readers to share your posts on Twitter, that day has come. We're pleased to announce that we've added an official Tweet Button as an option for all WordPress.com blogs. How it works: When one of your readers hits the Tweet Button, they will be shown a popup that includes a shortened link to your post. Readers can add in a quick message, and then hit "Tweet" to send the post to thei … Read More
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- New Theme: Ixion December 1, 2016 Caroline Moore
- Your Site, Now in Other Languages: Introducing the Google Translate Widget November 25, 2016 artpi
- Register Now for WordCamp US November 22, 2016 Sarah Blackstock
- .blog Domains Are Now Available to Everyone! November 21, 2016 Sara Rosso
- Tips from a Web Designer: On Widgets, Themes, and Essential Tools November 15, 2016 Cheri Lucas Rowlands
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom