For those of you who have been dreaming of an easier way for your readers to share your posts on Twitter, that day has come. We're pleased to announce that we've added an official Tweet Button as an option for all WordPress.com blogs. How it works: When one of your readers hits the Tweet Button, they will be shown a popup that includes a shortened link to your post. Readers can add in a quick message, and then hit "Tweet" to send the post to thei … Read More
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- All WordPress.com Sites Protected Against Zero Day Vulnerability April 27, 2015 Krista
- A Large-Screen Interface and Filters for Notifications April 27, 2015 Dan
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication on Your Account April 24, 2015 Eric Binnion
- New Themes: Ecto and Coherent April 23, 2015 David A. Kennedy
- Ensuring Your Site is Mobile-Friendly April 22, 2015 Krista
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom