For those of you who have been dreaming of an easier way for your readers to share your posts on Twitter, that day has come. We're pleased to announce that we've added an official Tweet Button as an option for all WordPress.com blogs. How it works: When one of your readers hits the Tweet Button, they will be shown a popup that includes a shortened link to your post. Readers can add in a quick message, and then hit "Tweet" to send the post to thei … Read More
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- Four Tips From Seasoned Bloggers May 4, 2016 Cheri Lucas Rowlands
- New Themes: Affinity and Shoreditch April 28, 2016 Caroline Moore
- ¿Habla Español? Love Helping Others? Apply to Work with Us! April 27, 2016 Krista
- Three WordPressers Making a Splash April 20, 2016 Ben Huberman
- Field Notes: CMS Africa Summit 2016 April 15, 2016 Marjorie
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom