For those of you who have been dreaming of an easier way for your readers to share your posts on Twitter, that day has come. We're pleased to announce that we've added an official Tweet Button as an option for all WordPress.com blogs. How it works: When one of your readers hits the Tweet Button, they will be shown a popup that includes a shortened link to your post. Readers can add in a quick message, and then hit "Tweet" to send the post to thei … Read More
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- Make Your Blog More Dynamic with a Slider March 7, 2014 Dennis Hong
- New Themes: Sixteen Nine, The Writer, Broadsheet, Wedding March 6, 2014 Kirk Wight
- Announcing New Embed Support for Getty Images March 6, 2014 Min Wei
- Born in Texas: South By Southwest 2014 Is Here! March 5, 2014 Rebecca
- WordPressers Making a Splash: March Edition March 5, 2014 Krista
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom