For those of you who have been dreaming of an easier way for your readers to share your posts on Twitter, that day has come. We're pleased to announce that we've added an official Tweet Button as an option for all WordPress.com blogs. How it works: When one of your readers hits the Tweet Button, they will be shown a popup that includes a shortened link to your post. Readers can add in a quick message, and then hit "Tweet" to send the post to thei … Read More
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- Independent Publisher 2 Is Here April 25, 2017 John Maeda
- New Theme: Twenty Seventeen April 13, 2017 Laurel Fulford
- A New WordPress App Update, Designed for the iPad March 24, 2017 catehstn
- Unlimited Premium Themes Now Included in the Premium Plan March 23, 2017 David A. Kennedy
- Field Notes: CMS Africa Summit March 22, 2017 Job
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom