For those of you who have been dreaming of an easier way for your readers to share your posts on Twitter, that day has come. We're pleased to announce that we've added an official Tweet Button as an option for all WordPress.com blogs. How it works: When one of your readers hits the Tweet Button, they will be shown a popup that includes a shortened link to your post. Readers can add in a quick message, and then hit "Tweet" to send the post to thei … Read More
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- The Best of WordPress: September 2016 September 26, 2016 Mark Armstrong
- Join Automattic’s Worldwide WP 5k 2016 September 12, 2016 Joe Boydston
- Field Notes: Junior Innovation Camp September 9, 2016 Josepha
- Introducing Content Options: An Easy New Way to Make Visual Changes to Your Site August 30, 2016 Thomas Guillot
- Introducing: Data for Breakfast! August 29, 2016 Carly Stambaugh
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom