For those of you who have been dreaming of an easier way for your readers to share your posts on Twitter, that day has come. We're pleased to announce that we've added an official Tweet Button as an option for all WordPress.com blogs. How it works: When one of your readers hits the Tweet Button, they will be shown a popup that includes a shortened link to your post. Readers can add in a quick message, and then hit "Tweet" to send the post to thei … Read More
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- Level Up with Blogging U. August 23, 2016 Michelle W.
- It’s Time: Apply For Early Access to Your Own .blog Domain Name August 18, 2016 Mark Armstrong
- Three Ways to Showcase Instagram Photos on Your Website August 11, 2016 Andrea Zoellner
- Browser Notifications on WordPress.com August 10, 2016 Matt Sherman
- Field Notes: Podcast Movement 2016 July 27, 2016 Cesar Abeid
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom