For those of you who have been dreaming of an easier way for your readers to share your posts on Twitter, that day has come. We're pleased to announce that we've added an official Tweet Button as an option for all WordPress.com blogs. How it works: When one of your readers hits the Tweet Button, they will be shown a popup that includes a shortened link to your post. Readers can add in a quick message, and then hit "Tweet" to send the post to thei … Read More
Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- New Theme: Lyretail February 26, 2015 Caroline Moore
- WordPress for iOS: New Visual Editor and More! February 26, 2015 Meredith
- Five Themes for Poets (and Other Text-Loving Bloggers) February 25, 2015 Ben Huberman
- A Year of Reading the World: A Q&A with Ann Morgan February 20, 2015 Cheri Lucas Rowlands
- New Themes: Hew and Sobe February 19, 2015 Aleksandra Laczek
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom