Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- Add A Simple Payment Button To Your WordPress.com Premium Or Business Site August 17, 2017 John Maeda
- Better Blogging Through Podcasts: Announcing RadioPublic Embeds August 16, 2017 Michelle Weber
- An Updated Login Coming to the WordPress Mobile Apps August 15, 2017 Eric
- WordPress.com Business Now Supports Plugins and Third-Party Themes August 7, 2017 Mark Armstrong
- A Brand New Editor for the WordPress Mobile Apps July 24, 2017 Aaron Douglas
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom
Category Archives: Uncategorized
From now on, we’ll be offering better blogging tips at The Daily Post and on the WordPress.com blog. Be sure to update your subscriptions!
Here’s a good debriefing on the basics of copyright law — and how to stay in the clear when it comes to blogging. The web was buzzing last week with the news that a small freebie magazine, Cooks Source, had … Continue reading
We couldn’t be more thrilled about this new site on WordPress.com! "Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it." Those wise words are from celebrity chef Julia Child, who was never shy about following her passions in … Continue reading
Today we are featuring “Cocktail Hour: Apples to Apples” on the homepage of WordPress.com, from the blog Shallot’s Web. What makes this post worthy of such fame and fortune? First, ’tis the season for apples, at least in the Northern … Continue reading
I came across this great slideshow detailing some key tips for using Twitter if you’re a journalist. The same tips apply for bloggers, or anyone who likes to publish content online. The main message here is: Be professional. While some … Continue reading
Andy Bechtel, a journalism instructor at UNC-Chapel Hill interviewed me about my job today. Joy Victory is “editorial czar” at WordPress. She previously worked as an editor at About.com, and prior to that she worked at ABCNEWS.com, and several newspapers, … Continue reading