Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- Add A Simple Payment Button To Your WordPress.com Premium Or Business Site August 17, 2017 John Maeda
- Better Blogging Through Podcasts: Announcing RadioPublic Embeds August 16, 2017 Michelle Weber
- An Updated Login Coming to the WordPress Mobile Apps August 15, 2017 Eric
- WordPress.com Business Now Supports Plugins and Third-Party Themes August 7, 2017 Mark Armstrong
- A Brand New Editor for the WordPress Mobile Apps July 24, 2017 Aaron Douglas
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom
Category Archives: Want More Readers?
In case you missed it on Freshly Pressed earlier this week, these Top 15 Blogging Best Practices are fantastic tips to blog by. Why Aren’t You Blogging? Originally uploaded by Mike Licht, NotionsCapital.com How can you become a better blogger? … Continue reading
Writing rockin’ blog post titles is a great way to attract new visitors to your blog. But it’s just as important that your posts have strong introductions that will engage readers and motivate them to actually read — and not … Continue reading
Ever wondered how content gets ranked on the first page of results in Google, Bing or Yahoo? And ever wished your own blog posts would get included in these results more often ? Among internet workers, the technical term is … Continue reading
When you first start a blog, it can feel lonely — like you’re the only reader of your blog, and that your just a tiny blip in the massive internet. You may feel insecure about your stats, unsure how you … Continue reading