Need Help Blogging?Learn WordPress Our 10-step tutorial that will send you from blogging zero to triumphant hero.
- A New WordPress App Update, Designed for the iPad March 24, 2017 catehstn
- Unlimited Premium Themes Now Included in the Premium Plan March 23, 2017 David A. Kennedy
- Field Notes: CMS Africa Summit March 22, 2017 Job
- New in Reader: Combined Cards March 21, 2017 Derek Powazek
- Save Your Favorite Images and Media on WordPress.com, Anytime March 20, 2017 Kerry Liu
Follow us on Twitter@freshly_pressed and @wordpressdotcom
Category Archives: Want More Readers?
In case you missed it on Freshly Pressed earlier this week, these Top 15 Blogging Best Practices are fantastic tips to blog by. Why Aren’t You Blogging? Originally uploaded by Mike Licht, NotionsCapital.com How can you become a better blogger? … Continue reading
Writing rockin’ blog post titles is a great way to attract new visitors to your blog. But it’s just as important that your posts have strong introductions that will engage readers and motivate them to actually read — and not … Continue reading
Ever wondered how content gets ranked on the first page of results in Google, Bing or Yahoo? And ever wished your own blog posts would get included in these results more often ? Among internet workers, the technical term is … Continue reading
When you first start a blog, it can feel lonely — like you’re the only reader of your blog, and that your just a tiny blip in the massive internet. You may feel insecure about your stats, unsure how you … Continue reading